Menara Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Calling for Medical Assistant to be a part of the National Immunization Program in Klang Valley.
- Draws up vaccines and administers using safe and proper techniques and a system of double checks to ensure accuracy
- To perform vaccination to the Vaccines
- Ensure proper disposal of clinical waste and change of PPE as per the guidelines
- Disposes of bio-hazardous waste in the appropriate and prescribed manner
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Medical Assistant or equivalent
- Must a have valid APC
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Willing to work on shifts
- Permanent locums and retirees are encouraged to apply
- Available immediately
Menara Group is a prestigious medical group operating in Klang Valley, Negeri Sembilan and Penang. We are a fully integrated healthcare organisation, the Group owns and operates a network of family Medical Clinics, Pharmacies, Physiotherapy Centres. You have a chance to showcase your skills in international environment as we also have clinics at Airports and within GLC building locations. Our group of network strive to be part of the Healthcare Partners in producing competent and dynamic services to patients.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.