OM Materials (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MEDICAL ASSISTANT position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Be a part of OM Materials (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd team!At OM SARAWAK, we are looking for great new talents who has skills, knowledge, qualification and experience!!WE provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage ideas to support our company business!!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Give early and or first aid treatment to patients;
- Interview patients to obtain medical information, measure their vital signs, weight and height;
- Record patient's information and maintain medical records;
- Prepare and administer non-prescription medication;
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets and physicians' instructions to patients;
- Keep inventory records of medication and supplies of first aid room;
- Maintain stocks of medication and first aid room supplies and equipment;
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of first aid room;
- Monthly first-aid kits inspection for each located at site;
- Monthly medical or incident records and statistics;
- Conduct health awareness talk to employee;
- Any other duties and tasks and instructed superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Medical Assistant or equivalent.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Fresh-graduates are encouraged to apply.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related fields is required for this position.
- Able to work in shifts rotation (Required work 12 hours shift and entitle Fixed OT Allowances).
- Preferably has valid ARC(Annual Renewal Certificate) is advantages.
- Candidate will act as a Medical Officer/Paramedic for this job position.
- Fluent in Mandarin preferred as the role requested to deal with mandarin speaking foreign employees/vendor.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Samalaju, Bintulu
How this career benefits you:·
- This is a permanent role·
- Accommodation provided·
OM Materials (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd, has been established to construct, develop and operate a world-class greenfield manganese and ferroalloy smelter in the Samalaju Industrial Park, Sarawak, Malaysia.
OM Materials (Sarawak) Sdn. Bhd. is a subsidiary of OM Holdings Ltd. OM Holdings Limited (ASX Code: OMH) is an independent, internationally diversified minerals group with its primary focus on expanding its fully integrated manganese business. Its international operations currently comprise a successful Singapore based metals marketing business supported by a manganese mine in Australia and a ferro alloy processing facility in China. OMH is a constituent of the S&P/ ASX 300, a securities index comprised of the top 300 ASX (Australian Stock Exchange) listed companies.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Bintulu.