Pertama Ferroalloys Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Operate and maintain the first aids room/clinic, medical supplies, and medical equipment
- To do and submit the weekly and monthly medical statistic report
- Ensure that all first aid/clinic and emergency medical equipment is serviceable and rectify any deficiencies
- Handle emergency trauma / cardiac cases especially for ambulance call cases (Emergency Medical Team-EMT)
- Liaise with Doctor with respect to injury and sickness reporting
- Examine, diagnose and treat minor/general illness
- Perform medical and small surgical procedure - Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), intubation, suturing, applying Plaster Of Paris (POP), circumcision, etc.
- Insure medical facilities availability and calibration was done
- Operate medical equipment. -Patient monitoring machine, Pulse Oxymeter, NIBP , Defibrillator / AED, Transport Incubator, E.C.G Machine, etc.
- Conduct counseling/health education / talk to staff
- Ensure all medication in order and readiness to use
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Medical Assistant / Nursing or equivalent and prefer candidate with working experience in a position of similar capacity and responsibility.
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board and possess a valid APC (For Medical Assistant / Staff Nurse)
- Candidates must willing to work in shift
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage.
Pertama Ferroalloys Sdn. Bhd. was established on 2nd December 2010 as the first large-scale manganese alloys and ferrosilicon plant in Malaysia. Formerly known as AML Manganese (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., the company was established by global ferroalloy production leaders to produce and supply manganese alloy products for the steel industry worldwide.
An investment costing USD300 million, the Pertama smelting plant occupies an area of 180 hectares in the Samalaju Industrial Park in Bintulu, Sarawak as the 1st manganese alloys and ferrosilicon smelting plant in Malaysia. Construction of the plant started in Q2-2012 and first tapping of the Ferrosilicon furnace was successfully carried out in Q2 2016 with the next tapping for the Silicon Manganese furnace scheduled in Q3 2016. The remaining furnaces are to follow at scheduled intervals within the year with full commercial operation in Q2-2017. The plant on full operation will have an output of 240,000 metric tons per annum.
To cope with our business development, we are now inviting high calibre candidates to be part of the pioneer group.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Bintulu.