Sime Darby Plantation Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assists management in the establishment, functioning and maintenance of health and hygiene amongst work force, staff, executive and their dependents.
- Examine and treat minor ailments/injuries.
- Perform clinical tasks/procedures – provide inoculations, sterilizing supplies and instruments and perform minor surgery such as lancing and draining local infection.
- Prepare and maintains standard safety & health reports, records and patient records.
- Prepare medical requisitions and issuance of medicines.
- Participates in preventive health program (disease prevention) & health maintenance.
- Perform other statutory duties as may be required under the Employment Act, Employees’ Minimum Standards of Housing, Accommodations and Amenities Act and/or any other related regulations.
- Minimum: Diploma in Medical Assistant.
- At least 1 year working experience.
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, common software applications.
- Possess good interpersonal & communication skills, fluent in Bahasa Melayu & English.
- Knowledge in general medical requirement.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to handle a number of administrative duties, such as appointment scheduling, medical correspondence, medical transcription, and managing records.
SDPB takes the lead in the sustainability position of the palm oil production in developing and implementing agriculture practices within our operations, and throughout our global supply chain.
What makes SDPB different:
- World’s Largest Producer of Certified Sustainable Palm Oil (CSPO)
- Leadership in Sustainability
- Performance & Innovation Driven Culture
- Wide and Diverse Geographical Reach
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Negeri Sembilan.