Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Assistant / Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Able to take care baby and postnatal mother
- Able to do basic vital signs (taking blood pressure, taking temperature)
- Must know how to handle a newborn baby (feeding, bathing etc)
- Must have high patience and soft spoken
- Must be able to work on a 12 hour shift
- Must be able to multitask and work with a team)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Medical Assistant.
- At least 1 year working experience.
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, common software applications.
- Possess good interpersonal & communication skills, fluent in Bahasa Melayu & English.
- Knowledge in general medical requirement.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to handle a number of administrative duties, such as appointment scheduling, medical correspondence, medical transcription, and managing records.
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board and possess a valid APC (For Medical Assistant / Staff Nurse)
- Candidates must willing to work in shift
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
A new Confinement Centre that is currently being set up by a group of Specialist Doctors and Highly Experienced Nurses from Pantai Hospital Bangsar. Will be up and running in June 2021
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.