Asia Assistance Network (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Claim Assessor position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Positive Working Environment.
- Gain experience working for MNC.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
- To perform basic reports analysis, claims form examination and provide recommendation on case for admission within Authority.
- Register cases into the Medical system for admission accurately and in a timely manner. This shall include the verification of customers.
- To work and coordinate with the Data department, in the event of, any failure of data verification or any data inaccuracies detected. This shall include working and coordinating with clients on the subject of data verification or data inaccuracies.
- To ensure proper and complete instructions on claim eligibility are provided on claims assessment sheet for accurate and timely settlement of the claim. This shall include issue of any initial and/or final LG/NG/Deferments/Medical Enquiries following the instructions of the appointed immediate supervisor/ Healthcare Operations Seniors.
- Register cases into the Medical system for discharge accurately and in a timely manner.
- To process bills by allocating charges in accordance to the benefits of the customer’s policy which are stipulated in the worksheet provided. To perform basic cost containment when adjudicating claims.
- Respond to phone calls, e-mails and faxes within agreed client SLA and offer appropriate solutions and information.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Science, Nursing, Biology, Medical Bioscience, BioTechnology or equivalent.
- Knowledge in health insurance product in added advantage
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Orientation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Common sense approach and flexible attitude - able to prioritize workload as required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.