UM SPECIALIST CENTRE SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MEDICAL DIRECTOR position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Primarily responsible is to oversee the Medical Services Division. Accountable to manage the Medical Consultants/Specialist, Staff Health Clinic, Nursing, Allied Health, Dietetic and Pharmacy department. Responsible for the leadership and management of the medical workforce and the services provided by the Medical Officers, Medical Consultants/Specialists, nurses and other allied health professionals. This includes all relevant operational, developmental and strategic matters. Accountable to support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in the execution and implementation of strategic initiatives in line with the UMSC’s vision, mission and values. Plays a pivotal role in facilitating clinicians and clinical workforce in the delivery of quality and service-excellence patient care.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from any University recognized by the Malaysian Government;
- With MBA qualification; is an advantage
- With any other degree related to the organization’s specialization
- Valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) issued by Malaysian Medical Council.
- Preferably with minimum 10 years of medical practice experience
- Working experience in a private healthcare environment, is an absolute pre-requisite
- Previous experience in hospital accreditation, license and credentialing, is an advantage
- Experience in healthcare quality management, healthcare informatics and strategic management is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIREMENTS
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diversity of personalities. Must be approachable, show respect for others and be able to present plans with effective communication and presentation skills. Must be an effective consensus builder.
- Possesses good grasp of clinical work flow in both inpatient and outpatient settings, interest in clinical information systems and outcomes measurement.
- Strong leadership with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience who can facilitate “buy in” among clinicians and support staff on the new strategic initiatives.
- Management savvy, has a high tolerance for ambiguity and can work successfully in a matrix management model and multidisciplinary environment.
- Project management savvy and a systems thinker with strong organizational skills who can pull all the pieces together and deliver on time and within budget.
- A strong manager who is adaptable and has strong collaborative management style, a creative thinker with high energy and enthusiasm, and a team player who promotes the concepts of people working together versus individual performance.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.