Klinik Mewah 6 Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Doctor (GP) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Primarily involves in the medical consultations in the clinic and safeguards the rational prescription of drugs, diagnostics, laboratory tests and further medical follow up.
- Responsible for the following medical services - Triage, Basic Primary Health Care, Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) activities including Sexual and Gender based Violence (SGBV), Antenatal Care, Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs), basic trauma care and medical referrals.
- Respecting and following the MSF referral policy for indicated referrals to secondary/tertiary medical care.
- Actively considers Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) issues/concerns seen during OPD consultations and refers accordingly if further intervention is needed.
- Actively gives feedback on medical-logistics issues (medical supply, material, medication) and support to ensure and maximize medical quality.
- Actively monitors any reportable diseases seen during medical consultations.
- Flexibility in taking up any other medical task when appropriate: e.g. exploratory visits/medical needs assessment, mobile clinic consultations and training activities.
- Flexibility in timing.
- Display a personal commitment and have respect for professional/medical ethics, humanitarian ideals and a general attitude characterized by neutrality, impartiality and non-discriminatory specifically among refugees/asylum seekers and other migrants-at-risk.
- Supervision of KM6 staff .
- Willingness to take part in MSF Associative life and meetings.
- Malaysian Citizen
- Medical Degree, registered with Malaysia Council with full registration of Annual Practicing Certificate.
- 2 years experience minimum as a Medical Doctor and general practice/government healthcare clinic.
- SRH/SGBV, Antenatal Care, MHPSS Initiatives, NCD care and disease surveillance is desirable.
- Experience in Sexual Reproductive Health is desirable.
- Proficiency in obstetrics ultrasound required.
- Managerial skills is desirable.
- Local NGO-work experience and/or initiatives desirable.
- Bahasa Malaysia and English. Other local-language desirable.
- Essential computer literacy in Word, Excel and Internet.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Butterworth.