LW Medical Associates Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Doctor position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conducts consultations and medical examinations to all patients within the scope of duties and responsibilities of a Medical Doctor.
- Ensure high quality of healthcare is given to the patients.
- To carry out emergency/ non-emergency procedures based on the approved MOH guidelines.
- Primarily involves in medical consultations in the clinic and safeguards the rational prescription of drugs, diagnostics, laboratory tests and further medical follow up.
- Providing vaccinations and counselling on preventive care.
- To record all patients treatment in the patient notes and to communicate to the nursing staff on the treatment to be administered to the patient.
- Support the e-dcotor app where patients will call in via app.
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Medicine or equivalent.
- Candidates must be registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) and has a valid practicing certificate (APC).
- At least over 4 years of working experience in the related field is require for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Healthcare – Doctor/Diagnosis or equivalent.
- Possesses entrepreneurship characteristics.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to be based in Selayang and able to travel for inhouse.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.