Aimedis Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Implant Sales Executive position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
(NOTE: Essential duties & responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Promote and sell company’s healthcare and orthopaedic implants to all clinicians and surgeons in assigned territory, including product evaluation and case attendance in the operating room setting.
- Attends and satisfactorily completes the product training programmes, attaining the ability to demonstrate the required product and technical knowledge, knowledge of Company sales procedure and sales skills.
- Conducts all sales activities in accordance with Company policies and procedures and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Educate and inform clinicians, staff nurses and other healthcare staff on the proper use and maintenance of healthcare and orthopaedic implants. (e.g. in-product service, product demonstration & sales pitches)
- Ensures collection and outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers in conjunction with other teams from Company.
- Developing healthy and constructive relationships with key clinicians, surgeons, staff nurses, OR staff and hospital administration.
- Cultivates new and expands sales prospects and customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of the products.
- Participating in related trade shows, road shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings and workshops.
- Managing and maintaining products inventory on instruments designated on consignments to hospitals.
- Provide succinct and elaborate meaningful reports on regular basis regarding market progress to your immediate Manager.
- Prepares and submits sales reports on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly and Annual basis; assists with preparing RFA’s (Request for Approval) for special sales initiative.
- Gather market data on competitors and market trends and reporting in a useable fashion for business decision.
- Maintain good inventory monitoring system for loaner sets, stock take and records on consignment.
- Conducts customer-focused activities and meeting, required in Sales Representatives assigned territory.
- Participate regularly in sales meetings and recommend ways of increasing sales. Participate in discussion regarding stock forecast to ensure product availability.
- Strive to achieve quarterly and annual budgeted figures.
- 2-3 years experince in sales
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing, Medical/Marketing, Biomedical or Sciences
- English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin or Cantonese as the role required to speak with mandarin speaking client.
Skills / Competency:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with cheerful temperament.
- Team player who works towards common mission.
- Quick learner to reach superior product knowledge. Able to absorb complex technical concepts.
- Driven and self motivated.
- Be familiar with practice of operating room and procedure room etiquettes.
- Know the correct use of products and able to assist and provide support to the attending surgeon during the surgery.
- Practice good management of surgery schedule and balance face to face selling time.
Job Scope Description:
- You will call on Orthopaedic surgeons and doctors at their respective offices as well as clinics, hospitals, operating theatres, and trade shows to market our products and also explain the benefits of our products.
- We will conduct extensive training in order to familiarise yourself to the implants and master the product.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Selangor.