BookDoc is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Lab Technologist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Minimum Diploma in Biochemistry, Medical Science or its equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience.
- Able to perform routine clinical laboratory tests done in hematology, chemistry, immunohematology, microbiology, immunology and coagulation.
- PC literate, familiar with Microsoft Office and PPT preparation and handling.
- Pleasant & mature disposition with good interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels.
- Good customer handling
- Fast learner and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Comfortable conversing in either English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin
- Ready to join a startup, open for a new learning experience and work in an IT/Tech/ Mobile App company.
- Priority will be given to those who have working experience in handling PCR machine and validation of report
- Decisions concerning sample collection and handling
- Daily instrument maintenance and quality control
- Sample testing
- Collection and interpretation of data
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data
- Knowledge of critical values
- Help with the drafting of relevant FAQ & ticketing responses for Live Chat feature.
- Serves as technical resource by participating in staff training; answering questions of other professionals; participating in educational opportunities; and tailor it to the requirement of the organization.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.