Clinipath (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Lab Technologist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. To perform routine laboratory test procedures as outlined by the laboratory standard operating precedures.
2. Adhere and adapt to quality assurance and and quality control procedures in performing all testing.
3. Maintains and operates lab equipment; able to detect malfunctions as they occur and troubleshoot and reported it to supervisor accordingly.
4. Participates in established TQM activites. Follows protocols for running and documenting control values.
5. Work closely with all laboratory personnel to ensure timely client service ans accurate test results.
6. Maintain positive working relationship with other lab personnels and clients.
7. Complies with laboratory safety procedures.
8. Preserves and protects patient and client confidentiality in all situations.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Biochemistry, Medical Science or its equivalent.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Previous specialised experience in hematology, biochemistry, virology, urine analysis and blood banking.
4. Priority will be given to those who have working experience in handling PCR machine and validation of report.
4. Able to work shift hours and oncall.
5. Phlebotomy skills will be an added advantage.
6. Meticulous and conscientious, especially in validating report.
7. Familiar with ISO 15189 documentation.
8. Computer literate and skills in lab information systems.
9. A team player.
10. Able to start immediately is advantage.
10. Vacancies in multiple location in Johor Bahru, Penang, KL and Klang
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Seremban, Penang, Selangor.