Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Lab Technologist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Technical expert in specific discipline and responsible for handling related technical issue.
- Monitor and allocate resources effectively to ensure services meet KPIs set..
- To ensure that testing standards are in accordance with specific criteria stipulated in the MS ISO 15189 of Laboratory Accreditation.
- Assist SMLT in inventory management.
- Verification and validation laboratory test results.
- Ensure the instruments are in optimal condition through monitoring the compliance to PPM schedule.
INTERESTED, KINDLY CLICK THE "APPLY" BUTTON !
- Bachelor of Science Degree or a Bachelor of Biomedical Science Degree or an equivalent in a relevant field
- Preferably with experience in molecular techniques (RT-PCR, RNA/DNA extraction)
- Meticulous with attention to details
- An understanding of general medical terminology and molecular genetics
- Preferably with work experience in multi-discipline clinical laboratories or hospital
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply as well
The hallmarks that determine the provision of excellent healthcare are the breadth and depth in clinical expertise and the latest in medical technology, top-notch or trail-blazing services, integrated healthcare for end-to-end patient care, high survival rates, best patient safety practices, high calibre and well-trained staff and vibrant patient support group activities.
All the above and more is what made Subang Jaya Medical Centre (popularly known as SJMC), the Malaysian flagship 444-bed multi-disciplinary and tertiary care private hospital of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care, a well-trusted and Malaysia’s most formidable standard-bearer for quality care today. Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is a joint venture formed on 1 July 2013 between Ramsay Health Care, Australia and Sime Darby, Malaysia. The Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group comprises 4 private hospitals in Malaysia, 3 private hospitals in Indonesia and an exclusive day surgery facility in Hong Kong.
SJMC has served the community for well over a quarter of a century since it was first established in 1985. It has now become one of Asia-Pacific’s top hospitals through various accolades won over 3 decades, innumerable firsts in the practice of modern medicine and being a JCI-accredited hospital.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either