SUNFERT INTERNATIONAL FERTILITY CENTRE SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Lab Technologist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
To perform a variety of laboratory tests and procedures to assist physicians in diagnosing, monitoring, treating and preventing disease.
- Perform all in-house blood tests.
- Operating and calibrating equipment.Delivering test results to clinicians and patients.
- Processing ALL investigative reports including flagging out abnormal reports for doctor’s attention, scanning in all reports into Medex.
- Perform all andrology procedures including semen analysis, IUI sperm preparation, and sperm freezing.
- Potentially performing some embryology procedures in future.
- Actively participates in Quality Improvement Programs essential to ensure that laboratory testing is accurate, timely and meets customer needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Medical Lab Technologist / Health Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of laboratory skills, meticulous and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and techniques.
Since our inception in November 2009, Sunfert International has now treated over 2,000 couples with Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) with a success rate of over 50% across all ages. This means for every two patients, one will successfully conceive and become a happy parent!
With a team of highly-trained and experienced professionals, our strength lies in our holistic approach to fertility care. Conscious of the potential anxiety and stress of IVF treatment, Sunfert International combines Wellness in the form of MindBody Fertility to harmoniously complement the best outcomes in medical treatments.
To be the most technologically advanced and efficient fertillity group in Malaysia
To provide a complete range of effective and affordable fertility care in a personalised manner
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.