Columbia Asia Hospital - Bukit Rimau is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Laboratory Technologist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform analytical, microscopic and medical lab test diagnosis
- Perform various biochemical, haemotology, microscopic and bacteriologic test
- Ensure quality control and calibration of lab equipment is carried out as schedule
- Placing orders for reagents and supplies to maintain optimal stock
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or its equivalent
- 3 years of minimum working experience in related field
- Experience in Biochemistry/Hematology or Microbiology will be an added advantage
- Well versed with Phlebotomy process
- Ability to manage assigned task independently
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and oral
Columbia Asia Group offers optimum and affordable medical services through its effective and efficient healthcare facilities. It believes in setting up mid-sized hospitals – between 80 to 150 beds -- built in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for its surrounding communities. This also helps keep costs down for patients with no compromise on healthcare quality, modern amenities and highly trained specialists and nurses.
Our hospitals may be smaller in comparison to other private hospitals but the concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards private healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. The mission of Columbia Asia is to deliver the best clinical outcomes in the most effective and caring environment; to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value; and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses. These objectives are in line with our company vision -- We have a Passion for Making People Better.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Shah Alam/Subang.