JSS MEDICAL LAB (M) SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Laboratory Technologist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- iPerform specimen accession, specimen identification and preparation of specimen for analysis according to specified procedures in Molecular/Covid-19 Laboratory.
- Determine the suitability of the specimen prior to performing tests and ensure specimen integrity is maintained throughout process.
- Adhere to test procedure specified by laboratory manual when performing any tests.
- Evaluates the validity of results obtained. Identify discrepancies and re-analyze specimens when necessary or abnormal results.
- Informed Doctor or nursing staff for urgently abnormal results or panic results.
- Maintains proper records of results; ensures that testing methods follow established quality control procedures.
- Reporting all the results into laboratory information system accurately.
- Operate instrument according to instruction; calibrate and maintain instrument maintenance & QC sheet; maintains laboratory in a clean and orderly condition.
- Participate in internal and external Quality Control programs.
- Monitor reagents, supplies and consumables in assigned area.
- Prepare the reagents/ calibrator/ QC where relevant.
- Perform all the tests accurately and within expected turnaround time.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or any science related field, recognized by the Government of Malaysia. Most prefect degree in biotechnology.
- Standard laboratory techniques, equipment and terminology; standardized tests performed in an approved laboratory; standard laboratory operating procedures; laboratory safety practices and laboratory information systems.
- - Make routine laboratory examinations; follow written and oral instructions; maintain proper test records and make appropriate reports; work with patience, caution, and accuracy; maintain effective working relationships with others and communicate effectively both orally and in writing; computer literate.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.