Beacon Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Liaison position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Liaise with any specialists and are responsible to follow through with the doctors' on their needs and hospital needs.
- Responsible to recruit new specialists to join as visiting/fulltime/admitting rights to utilize our facilities primarily the OT and oncology services.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities,
- profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Develop effective working relationships with doctors' through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- To be market sensitive and constantly gather market intelligence.
- Understand and effectively presents and delivers presentations of Beacon Hospital products, features and benefits to new and prospective clients /doctors' as well as internal clients to promote sales and product development that will translate to the usage of the hospital facilities.
- Prepare and provide Ad-hoc reporting and analysis metrics and reporting for product.
- Develop documentation and SOP.
- Seek opportunities to propose solutions and improvements as related to product / services usage.
- Work closely with customers to understand client's pain points and effectively link product features and benefits to the customer's needs to help promote sales.
- Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market.
- Prepares and implement business development purposes for BISC and its related services.
- Responsible to the administrative works of the Department including preparation of reports, presentations, proposal, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports.
- To continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market.
- Submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- At all times portraying and enhancing a positive image of the medical centre.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.