Bagan Specialist Centre Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Officer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are seeking a highly capable Medical Officer to manage our medical team and to supervise the healthcare services that they provide. In this role, your duties will include serving as a clinical advisor, overseeing clinical trials, and maintaining high standards of inpatient care.
To ensure success, Medical Officers should exhibit extensive clinical knowledge and demonstrable experience in a similar managerial role. An accomplished Medical Officer will be someone who can align their medical expertise with best practices in health administration.
Medical Officer Responsibilities:
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
Medical Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine.
- A Master's degree in Health Administration (MHA) or Business Administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 10+ years' clinical experience.
- At least four years' experience in health administration.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Butterworth.