BP Healthcare Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Officer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the day-today running of the diagnostic centre(s)
- To conduct various health screening services
- To provide consultation and treatment
- To maintain the discipline and code of behaviour of the medical staff under his/her supervision
- Able to display energy, drive, self-motivation and flexinbilty in the working style and to portray emotional stabilty and maturity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, good work ethics and high moral standards
- MBBS or equivalent
- Posses a valid APC
- A fresh medical officer is welcome to apply
- Experience in ultrasound and stress test will be an added value
- Proficieny in Mandarin and other local Chinese dialects will be an added advantage
- Willing to be based in JOHOR
With this network nationwide and still expanding, countless awards and credentials earned, BP Healthcare Group is certainly an undisputable leader in the Malaysia Healthcare Industry, serving more than 35 million customers over the last 35 years and still counting. We provide comprehensive health care in all discipline to cover the needs of Medical Practitioners, Hospitals and Corporate Clients. BP Healthcare Group has undergone aggressive expansion and transformation since its establishment in 1982.Over 30 years since its inception the group has grown from strength to strength alongside and in tandem with the nation's rapid growth.
B.P. Healthcare Group
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor, Selangor.