CARIMIN PETROLEUM BERHAD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MEDICAL OFFICER position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide medical treatment and emergency first aid to all for both onshore and offshore assignment.
- Work with OIM/Master on training, drills and associated direction of team members.
- Maintain all hospital related records.
- Conduct all medical audit, health and sanitation inspection for internal and external reports.
- To promote campaign related to good health (i.e., physical fitness, weight loss and stop smoking program).
- Performing normal and random alcohol/drug test.
- Administer medication register and management of medicines.
- Maintaining medicines and hospital equipment for onshore & offshore site assignment.
- Performing passenger management on board (i.e., passenger movement, POB daily report, passenger report)
- Perform any other duties assigned by company/vessel master.
- Administer first aid for all illness and injuries.
- Administer immediate temporary medical treatment until services of physician can be secured.
- Maintain and assures readiness of emergency medical equipment and supplies. Maintain all medical records.
- Perform duties as necessary during emergencies and drills to account for all people on board.
- Maintain appropriate logs as required by Malaysia Regulatory rules relating to the use of all communication equipment.
- Location: Labuan Yard/Onboard Vessel.
- Preferably candidate with minimum 2-3 years experienced in similar capacity and position.
- Candidate from Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan will have the advantage.
- Duration: 1 year with extension option
- Qualification – Certificate/Diploma in Medical Assistant/Nursing issued by Ministry of Health. or equivalent Medical Diploma.
- Registered with Medical Assistant Board (MAB) Malaysia or Malaysia Nursing Board with valid annual practicing certificate.
- Attended Advance Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) would be added advantage.
- Have a valid BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Training) will be and advantage.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
If you have what it takes, you are welcome to apply online. Kindly forward your updated CV in MS Word format, copy of certificate (qualification, board registration with valid APC), availability to report duty, state your current and expected rate. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Labuan.