Columbia Asia Hospital - Puchong is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Officer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide 24-hour medical services within the hospital
- Communicate and consult with CMO/Specialist in the position of safe and quality care whenever appropriate
- Visit inpatient are required at the request of the nursing staff after consultation with the relevant consultants
- To be completely familiar with operating emergency equipment
- Provide safe transfer to the patient ensuring availability of appropriate medical equipment, drugs and other items during ambulance transfer
- Perform other duties as assigned by Chief Medical Officer/CMS/GM and when required in meeting the hospital's goals and objectives
- MBBS or equivalent from a recognized institution approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Registered with Malaysia Medical Council
- Experience in handling medical and surgical emergencies
- Experience in ER would be an added advantage
- Clean record of profession practices against any legal claim
Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd is an international private hospital company, incorporated in Malaysia in 1996. It started its first hospital in Sarawak, East Malaysia in 1997. Today, Columbia Asia offers 30 operational medical facilities across Asia (hospitals/clinics/extended care facilities) with 13 in Malaysia;
Columbia Asia Group offers optimum and affordable medical services through its effective and efficient healthcare facilities. It believes in setting up mid-sized hospitals – between 80 to 150 beds -- built in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for its surrounding communities. This also helps keep costs down for patients with no compromise on healthcare quality, modern amenities and highly trained specialists and nurses.
Our hospitals may be smaller in comparison to other private hospitals but the concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards private healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. The mission of Columbia Asia is to deliver the best clinical outcomes in the most effective and caring environment; to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value; and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses. These objectives are in line with our company vision -- We have a Passion for Making People Better.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Puchong.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either