HBM Family Clinic is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Officer (Doctor) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Able to work on weekends/ public holidays (on rotation basis)
- Able to speak and understand mandarin will be a plus point, as there are big groups of community nearby who are not english speaking.
- To provide medical consultation services to patients, interpreting health screening / diagnostic test results.
- To attend to patients with acute and chronic medical conditions.
- To provide the necessary medical treatment, preventive plan and follow up.
- Primarily involves in the medical consultations in the clinic and safeguards the rational prescription of drugs, diagnostics, laboratory tests and further medical follow up.
- Responsible for the following medical services - Triage, Basic Primary Health Care, Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) activities including Sexual and Gender based Violence (SGBV), Antenatal Care, Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs), basic trauma care and medical referrals.
- To conduct health talks including workshops for nurses and staffs.
- To conduct in-house staff training, when needed.
- To keep up-to-date with current medication, technology, medical developments and treatment.
- To conduct teleconsultation for clients as necessary and embrace digital health technologies.
- To conduct assessments and support programmes such as fall risks, dementia, smoking cessation programmes and so on.
HBM Family Medical Clinic, located in the heart of Damansara in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, is run by a professional team of dedicated medical practitioners and supporting staffs, with the aim of providing primary health care to patients from all walks of life.
Our clinic is well equipped with top-notch diagnostic imaging devices including the latest 5D Ultrasound, X-ray system, and a variety of Clinical laboratory analyzers.
Various medical issues, including early diagnosis, disease prevention, and acute/ chronic medical conditions will be well taken care of in our centre.
The mission of HBM Family Clinic is to promote the health and well-being of our multi-national and international patients, by providing accessible and high-quality medical care for people of all ages.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.