Manipal Hospitals Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Officer - Health Screening Centre position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Overall in charge of Health Screening Centre - manage and oversee the daily operation and administrative direction of health screening centre as to ensure smooth and efficient operation which is aligned with the hospital mission and vision in all aspects.
- To provide continuous primary and preventive care, monitor and counsel on common illnesses & chronic management of diseases; conducting medical, pre-employment screening & student screening
- Implementing principles of primary health care in providing access to first-level health care within the appropriate scope of practice for individuals, families, groups and communities.
- Promoting the wellbeing and the management of chronic diseases / conditions within the primary care setting.
- Handling comprehensive physical examination and counseling of patients with evaluation of all the investigation reports.
- Providing personal health education by counseling individuals who seek annual medical checkup for preventive care.
- Providing supervision, mentorship, orientation and teaching opportunities to other nursing/clinical team members in promoting program goals and objectives of health screening programs and healthy medical screening.
- Acquiring and maintaining expertise in the management of healthy and preventive medicine guidelines consistent with MOH / clinical governance guidelines and best evidence based practices.
- Maintaining knowledge in the referral of clients to appropriate discipline and services to assist identifying early diseases patterns.
- Assisting in the hospital's programs and activities such as giving health / medical talks, conducting medical check-up and other CSR programs.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in primary and preventive care.
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council.
- Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Working experience in assessing client needs and develop or delivers health education with multiple strategies focusing on health promotion.
- Able to develop, implement and maintain decision-support tools specific to the clinic, and works with other programs or systems on tools and/or protocols addressing broader issues outside health screening program.
- Possess team leadership with business understanding and strategic orientation of general clinic practice.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Klang/Port Klang.