KPJ JOHOR SPECIALIST HOSPITAL is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Officer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) / Doctor of Medicine (MD) from a recognized institution
- Possess a valid Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) and Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Committed to be part of a team providing 24-hour medical cover including providing first line triage and resuscitation to any patient, visitor or staff as may be require.
- To provide medical services to the patient at Accident & Emergency Department.
- To perform medical examination and complete medical report for patient when required.
- To perform the diagnosis of a wide range of physical and psychological problem.
- To oversee care of critically ill neonates, paediatric and/or adult patients, under diverse range of post-operative, emergency admission and inpatient wards.
- To maintain safety and the best interests of all Accident & Emergency Department patients at all times.
- To participate in Management, Quality Improvement and other Healthcare Programs whenever required.
- To execute Hospital's SOP in patient care and good management skills in procedures.
- To work as a team member with other doctors, nurses and staff to ensure excellent patient journey experience.
- To take additional duties as and when required in your capacity of a Medical Officer.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru.