KPJ Klang Specialist Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MEDICAL OFFICER position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- MBBS or equivalent from recognized institutions
- Registered with the Malaysian Medical Council
- Possess valid annual practicing certificate
- Willing to work shifts
- Ensure compliance with the termed Vision and Mission statements, goals, objectives and values of the Company.
- Provide 24-hour emergency care to all patients in a timely manner.
- Able to work in shift.
- Work closely with other medical officers/specialist and support staffs.
- To identify the patient who needs further referral and treatment to the consultant.
- Must possess at least a Medical Degree or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- Full registration with the Malaysian Medical Council and possess an Annual Practicing Certificate.
- At least 4 -5 years working experience in the related field are required for this position.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Bandar Baru Klang Specialist Hospital (BBKSH) is the KPJ group's 21st hospital. A multi-specialty 'one stop' tertiary care hospital of international standard, BBKSH is fully committed in the pursuance of excellence by maintaining and providing exceptional standards on patient-care and delivering quality service with compassion.
A 123 beds acute care private medical facility equipped with modern operating theatres and medical equipment that incorporates the current technology, BBKSH is supported by a team of world class medical expertise and dedicated healthcare professionals.
BBKSH is ideally located and aesthetically laid out within the beautiful, well developed and busy township of Bandar Baru Klang and is easily accessible from the KL-Klang Federal Highway, Kesas Highway, Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP), Ekspressway Lingkaran Tengah (ELITE) and New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE). KLGSH is also connected to various expressways i.e. to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the Seaport (Northport and Westport).
Located right in the center of bustling towns, BBKSH is also surrounded by established plus up & coming residential and industrial areas such as Bandar Baru Klang, Setia Alam, Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning, Meru, Kapar, Taman Sungai Rasau and etc. all just within a 30-km radius.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Klang/Port Klang.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either