Beacon Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Officer (Satellite - Klang) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Able to respond and manage patient with clinical emergencies in the department with the resource
- Able to handle and liaise with paramedics and ambulance for the transfer of patient when the need
- Respond to patients’ medical problems and concerns by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis,
- treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order appropriate lab tests, advice appropriate packages and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history
- and reports.
- Perform pap smears, and other clinical procedures required e.g. vaccination, swab test, Tuberculin test
- Carry our pre-employment screenings for Beacon Klang Satellite Centre and other corporate
- Provide support for campaigns, programs and promotions carried out by the multidisciplinary teams in
- Beacon Klang Satellite Centre
- Provide medical assessments for insurance purposes
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Attend to patients in the Klang Satellite Centre & Chemotherapy ward.
- Provide medical consultation to Hospital Staffs when required.
- Support promotions and campaigns Ensure clinical knowledge of medical officers are updated and
- standards of care given to patients are upheld.
- Assist developing training programs for clinical and nursing staffs.
- Ensure referrals to appropriate specialty, within the hospital, when clinically needed.
- Give Health Talks to corporate clients or SME (In house and external).
- To contribute to CME programs by the Centre/Hospital and provide clinical support to other departments e.g. corporate sales and PR team
- Provide clinical inputs and support on the product/service development to the Business Development
- team, Nursing, Management or any other relevant parties
- Reviews and responds, in collaboration with Medical Director and HOD to any complaint or grievance
- specifically related to patient care management.
- Provides assistance with OSHA, emergency preparedness, infection control and regulatory
- compliance when appropriate.
- Assist in-house CPR and Code Blue programs.
- Giving full commitment to all assigned tasks accordingly & ad hoc tasks as deemed necessary by
- superior/ management.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Klang/Port Klang.