Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Physicist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To conduct the calibration, dosimetry, and quality assurance in therapeutic use of radiation in teletherapy.
- To work closely with the radiation oncologist and radiographers to ensure effective treatment planning and delivery of all modalities of radiotherapy by providing expertise on clinical dose distributions for individual patients, treatment simulation and verification, calculations, and dose measurements for individual patients.
- Responsible for commissioning new radiotherapy equipment before it can be used clinically.
- Fully qualified, registered with MOH as designated Personal to operate Radioactive equipment
- To attend Continuous Professional Education (CME)
- Able to interact with customer, employees and third parties
- Able to maintain good interpersonal relationships with the staff members
- Able to communicate in English
- Honest with pleasant personality
- Computer literate
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru.