Penang Adventist Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Physicist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform Various radiotherapy treatment planning techniques from conventional planning, 3D conformal planning, IMRT ( Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy ), VMAT ( Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy), electron planning and other techniques prescribed in patient care.
- Able to operate and perform Quality Assurance for Linear Accelerator, CT simulator, treatment planning computers and software applications and various QA modalities in the department.
- Involved in testing and commissioning of linac, CT SIM or QA tools in the department.
- Contribute and assist Radiation Protection Officer in monitoring radiation protection and safety of patients, staff in the department and the public.
- Review and perform PET- CT, SPECT-CT and Hotlab facilities Quality Assurance and documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory requirement.
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Medical Physics or equivalent.
- 1-5 years of experience as medical physicist in Radiotherapy and Nuclear Medicine clinical setting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and confident when dealing with physicians
- Ability to solve problems independently for alternative solutions
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Penang.