Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Physicist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the physics aspect of external beam radiation therapy (EBRT), brachytherapy, stereotactic radiosurgery and nuclear medicine.
- Responsible for the radiation therapy treatment planning and dosimetry.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance Programme (QAP) for the radiation therapy equipment.
- Responsible for the physics and dosimetry aspect of brachytherapy.
- Assist in the radiation protection of SDMC Cancer & Radiosurgery Centre.
- Contribute to training on radiation physics to all related staff.
- Co-ordinate and interact with clinical oncologists, radiation therapists and oncology nurses on the physics
aspect for smooth running of the unit
- Assist to ensure all ionizing radiation equipment is calibrated as per manufacturer specifications and safe to
be used for clinical purpose
- Generate treatment plans using CT Simulator images or other imaging modalities and treatment planning
computer for all patients requiring external beam radiotherapy, IORT & Brachytherapy.
- Assist in set up of radioisotope laboratory, injection rooms & other areas in Nuclear Medicine as well as work
flow in these areas to ensure compliance to MOH & radiation safety requirements
- Participate in teaching radiation physics to relevant staff and conduct training courses on new technology from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degreein Physics or related studies.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in medical physics and preferably membership of professional institution.
- Knowledge and skills on Specialized Treatment Planning Procedures (SRS/SRT, IMRT & Brachytherapy)
- Proactive and analyze problems to determine root causes
- Work on agreed action plans that are based on facts, knowledge of hospital’s policies and procedures, and
understanding of priorities.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.