IDS Medical Systems (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Product Specialist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Stays abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the product’s competitive position.
- Monitors all aspects of a product lifecycle including long- and short-term development.
- Manage and monitor product samples and continuously review industry trends and internal stakeholders’ feedback to anticipate future market needs.
- Provide sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product, providing them with printed and electronic promotional materials, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
- Roll out promotional activities, conduct product presentations, assist, and support in-services and develop training programs for selected products as well as product evaluation trials and survey feedback for new product developments.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Strong academics in biomedical science, medical engineering, physics, biology, nursing or similar life science and medical/healthcare related degrees.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience. Experience in nursing/ emergency department/ medical industry is an advantage.
- Mature, hardworking, self-motivated and has good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate good research and analytical skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English; familiar with MS office.
- Taking up tasks on own initiative and rising to the challenges faced.
- Displaying strong detailed knowledge of the product/service that you are involved in.
- Demonstrating clear plans and priority to work assignments.
- Showing flexibility in exploring new ideas/ways to carry out work to meet changing needs.
- Encouraging and building rapport with colleagues to achieve results together.
- Good presentation skills.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of other languages advantageous.
- Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality.
- Be a natural multi-task person who has a positive and proactive attitude in problem solving.
- Good understanding of product strategy and how it aligns with the overall company strategy.
- Aspires to build good customer experiences.
- Willing to work effectively in a team.
- Able and willing to openly share ideas, communicate effectively and meaningfully contribute.
- Possess and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to achieving goals and delivering optimal results.
- Embrace the idsMed values of Loyalty, Integrity, Balance, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.