Damai Service Hospital (HQ) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Record Officer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensure all folders are correctly filed and stored to maintain confidentiality and security at all times.
- Track Medical Record folder effectively and accurately.
- Service delivery by ensuring folders are delivered within the predetermine limit.
- Loose notes are filled correctly, compliance to the department policies and procedure.
- Ensure release or authorization are appropriately filed before case notes are sent out.
- Retrieve records stored on network server quickly for records that are not available in print.
- Implement quality improvement projects like creating space in the department by scanning and shredding scanned records accordingly.
- Advise management on improvements to case note management process.
- Diploma/ Degree in Health Management/ Record Management or any related discipline.
- At least 1-3 years working experience in Medical Record Management in Healthcare Industry.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.