Beacon Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Records, Manager position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan, lead and ensure efficient and effective delivery of smooth service in the day-to-day operations of the department and timely availability of medical records.
- Store and ensure confidentiality of medical records and compliance to legislative and statutory requirements.
- Ensure an ideal filing system for the department and to participate in all departmental project(s) pertaining to medical records management.
- Ensure notification of Communicable diseases are reported to MOH.
- Attend and/or represent the hospital at MOH meetings, Local Authority meetings and disseminate information, provide feedback, and follow up on matters as when required.
- Provide secretarial support to the Medical Records Committee.
- Ensure the diagnosis and procedure coding are performed and submitted to MOH within stipulated time as per requirement of MOH reporting system.
- Ensure and advice consultant specialists to complete their insurance and medical reports within the stipulated time given.
- Recommend and formulate new, review and update Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instruction to meet current needs and practices.
- Collaborate with HODs and other team members to formulate, implement, review policies and procedures pertaining to medical records management in accordance to MOH guidelines, statutory and accreditation requirements ensuring compliance.
- To assist in preparing the department’s annual budget and to ensure goals and objectives are attained.
- Coach and train staff to competently perform clinical coding and procedure coding for statistical compilation.
- Investigate all complaints received, identify the cause(s) and act to solve and prevent recurrence.
- Perform all managerial duties required in the operations of the department and in accordance to hospital policy.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate superior and/or Management.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.