Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Sciences Liaison (CNS) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Well know pharmaceutical company is currently looking for MSL to join their team!
Your new company
Our client is a renowned multinational pharmaceutical company selling a range of prescription medicine. They are currently on the lookout for a Medical Science Liaison to help expand their business here in Malaysia and Brunei.
Your new role
Some of the key responsibilities for the role are;
- Communicating and presenting scientific/medical data to Healthcare Providers (HCPs) and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), especially in key therapeutic areas of CNS and primary care.
- Engaging strategically with stakeholders to obtain market feedback, understand patient needs, and develop professional relationships
- CME (continued medical education), attending medical/scientific conferences, organizing and managing expert discussions and round-table discussions
- Providing medical and product training for internal staff such as sales/marketing team
- Strict adherence to local pharmacovigilance guidelines and pharmaceutical codes of conduct
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy
- 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical company will be an added advantage.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to Angela.Fung@hays.com.my or contact Angela at +603 7611 8643 for more information. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Angela for a confidential discussion about your options.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.