Pantheon Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Scientific Liaison position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) are Field-based Medical Affairs Associates, who develop peer-to-peer relationships with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders and members of the scientific community, utilizing scientific and medical evidence-based non-promotional materials. They strategically prepare and support the development, launch and commercialization of our products through scientific exchange, seeking external insight to shape and understanding of the therapeutic environment. Their activities begin up to two years prior to launch of a new molecule. They respond to unsolicited requests for scientific information and provide clinical trial support. These activities include all NVS divisions/BUs within the Asia Cluster structure.
KOL Management & Medical Support
• Develop peer to peer scientific relationships, assess advocacy (degree of Medical Expert un-derstanding and agreement with medical platform statements) and contributions (activities in which Medical Experts are independently qualified to engage or collaborate with the organi-zation), and respond to unsolicited requests for scientific information using approved, non-promotional materials with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders, Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and decision makers.
• Contribute to identification and mapping of Medical Experts/key stakeholders in line with local strategies.
• Provide and discuss scientific information and data with HCPs to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including our products and selected areas of therapeutic interest.
• Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to ensure evidence based understanding of our products relative to medical guidelines, and health economic information.
• Proven competencies influencing skills
• Fluent in English & Local Language (oral and written)
• Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships in order to educate and negotiate KOL/decision makers.
• Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
• Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in therapeutic area of interest
• Ability to synthesize recent scientific information, analyze them within strategic and regulatory settings.
• Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
• Strong personal integrity and customer focus.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills.
• Effectively contribute to work on multifunctional teams. 9. Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment.
• Minimum education required: MBBS/MD/PhD in life sciences/Masters or any other advance degree in life sciences
• The role is for Malaysia & Brunei at the moment, fluency in English is mandatory, additional local languages are an advantage
• Hands on with MS Office, MS Teams. Considering the current pandemic the interaction with HCPs will be virtual most of the time so candidates must be able to adapt and learn our digital tools e.g. CRM and Veeva engage etc
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.