Agensi Pekerjaan Ellwood Consulting Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Service Lead (Emergency Calls) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Our client is a Medical Services company located in KLSentral area.
You will be providing an efficient delivery of assistance services to our members, end users and clients globally. As a Medical Lead, you will be managing a team of CSR, conducting QA calls, and to answer any escalation calls as necessary. This role would require an individual with contact centre Medical/Emergency Support background, with a preferences of having basic First-Aid knowledge.
- Manage cases in line with the key directive of Assist First, Verify Later
- Demonstrate an understanding of all key clients’ Operations and Billings Procedures
- Work harmoniously with fellow operations staff, members of the medical team and other Alarm Centres in the provision of assistance to members and clients.
- To be the first point of contact for members, end users, clients, service providers and colleagues
- To manage an allocated load of cases within the shift and ensure that it is communicated appropriately and efficiently in the transmission handover
- Work as part of a 24/7 shift.
- Assess skills and knowledge of trainee in order to perform the role
- Delivers required Quality coaching and training to employees to deliver excellent customer service during day to day case handling
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the Customer Support role with an emphasis of Mecial/Emergency background is required.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Senior Exec with no leadership experience are also encouraged to apply.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to work in rotating shift role (including midnight shift)
Ellwood Consulting | The Search and Selection Specialists
A specialised recruitment consultancy focusing on mid-senior level placements in the functional areas of finance, financial services, human resources, IT and Sales & Marketing.
There is a gap in the recruitment industry, on one end of the spectrum there are the large, public-listed companies who have a responsibility to their shareholders and are forced to focus on the numbers. On the other end are the venture capital funded firms that have obligations to their investors, and need to focus on delivering quick returns.
We fill this gap by bringing our clients and candidates the experience and knowledge of the large companies, without the corporate, shareholder focused objectives. At the same time, retaining the aspiration of long-term, mutually beneficial relationships that the smaller venture capital, short-term growth focused firms aren’t able to sustain.
At Ellwood Consulting we know that, today more than ever, a good hire is about personality and cultural fit rather than just paper qualifications. Our consultants have spent years understanding and identifying the qualities that make great candidates, so that we can make the best recommendations for our clients.
We are firm on our promise of building long-term relationships through sector expertise, personal service and an expert approach to continually deliver the best candidates.
Our team of consultants have backgrounds rich not only in recruitment experience, but in the functions they specialise in. Functional experience means our consultants understand the specific needs of a role and are better able to assess a candidate’s capabilities and competency.
In terms of filling a role, our consultants have wide-reaching networks from which they can source the best candidates. From their previous roles in specialised functions, they know what the right person looks like on paper, and are then able to use their expertise in assessing the soft side of a candidate to narrow down the search and find our clients the right candidate.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either