MiCare Sdn Bhd (a member of Zuellig Pharma Group) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Support Officer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• to assist in providing medical support to the Operations team
• will be responsible for all medical queries/correspondence to hospitals
• To do internal medical audit for selected cases
• conduct training to improve staff medical knowledge and competency
• Medical Degree (registered with MMC)
• Minimum 3 years working experience (junior level)
• Knowledge and experience in medical claims/insurance will be an added advantage
• Highly self motivated, energetic and persistent with good interpersonal and communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia language.
• Computer literate.
• Able to work in fast paced environment, independent, customer focused, result oriented & disciplined.
• Diligent, aggressive and productive performer.
• Having traits of Reliability, Empathy and Resourceful.
This position will be based at Bukit Jelutong Shah Alam.
Attractive employees' benefits and remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate.
Salary range from RM 3,000 to RM 5,000 based on years of experience and background.
Candidates are required to apply online and only shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
MiCare Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Metronic iCares Sdn Bhd), a member of Zuellig Pharma Group was incorporated with the objective to help corporations, insurance companies and employers to control escalating costs of healthcare and at the same time promote health management through various health promotion programs and health education.
MiCare Sdn Bhd is Malaysia leading Third Party Administrator (a member of Zuellig Pharma Group). We believe that the extensive resources of Zuellig Pharma will complement our core TPA services for insurers and employers and will position us for further expansion into other services to improve patient outcomes while managing the rising cost of healthcare. With the support of our parent company, MiCare aims to expand our range of services to clients in Malaysia as well as regionally across Asia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either