BookDoc is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to provide nursing-related support for patients at their homes, including but not limited to vaccinations and health-screening. This role reports directly to the Manager (Admin).
- Conduct onsite and/or home visits to provide healthcare services including but not limited to vaccinations and health screening
- Perform nursing procedures in the home environment. (Limited procedures)
- Provide accurate evaluation and reports.
- Engage and provide customer support via online chat function (as and when required)
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimally a Diploma in Nursing with 2 years of related Nursing experience.
- Home nursing experience will be ideal.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage the needs of a diverse group of patients.
- Able to travel for home visits to patients within Klang Valley with (outstation travel will be occasionally required)
- Ready to try out administrative role and provide in-office support. Computer literacy is a must.
Our company is a healthcare technology company which aim to make the healthcare ecosystem more efficient. Our company is backed by a diverse group of professionals from e-commerce entreprenuer, healthcare professionals, regulators, seasoned bankers and ICT professional. The company has grown its geographical footprint from Malaysia to Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, and Thailand. We are in 5 countries and 17 cities.
The company is backed by a diverse group of investors from entrepreneurs to seasoned healthcare and insurance professionals, bankers, regulators as well as ICT professionals. It is available online at www.bookdoc.com, App Store, and Google Play Store.
BookDoc is a multi-award winning company that has won awards from CNBC as one of the World's Top 100 Startup Companies; ASEAN Summit (Business Awards 2019) as the most innovative startup in the region and also by Frost & Sullivan (2015-2019) as one of the most innovative healthcare technology startups in the region.
BookDoc on the net
BookDoc - CNBC's Top 100 Upstarts Globally: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/12/100-of-the-worlds-most-promising-start-ups-to-watch-in-2019.html
BookDoc on Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/custom/2019/10/18/malaysia-moving-ahead/#bookdoc-gearing-up-for-digital-healthcare
BookDoc - ASEAN Summit (Business Awards) 2019: https://sites.bookdoc.com/2019/11/08/bookdoc-won-the-asean-business-award-2019-for-startup-category/
If you are looking for a fast moving dynamic company with the aim of making positive impact in people's life, please apply now!!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.