RenalTeam Dialysis Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse/Centre Manager (Renal) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Work with the Director to ensure that quality and performance of staff meet the requirements of MOH guidelines, rules and regulations governing private healthcare institutions.
- Collaborate and establish good working relationship with medical, nursing and admin staff of the public and private hospitals, government agencies, voluntary welfare organisations, and other related organisations to facilitate smooth and seamless nursing and service delivery.
- Build a work and clinical quality culture that facilitates such operations and service delivery seamlessly and consistently.
- Lead and manage the Centre to ensure smooth business operations. This includes the financial & operational performance of the Centre.
- Provide timely Monthly and Sales & Patient Reports to corporate headquarters.
- Manage and maintain data for a Patient Management System/Electronic Medical Records.
- Any other work that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in haemodialysis field.
- Possess Post Basic Certificate in Renal Nursing.
- Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Registered With Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Computer literate.
Our journey of caring for patients with end stage renal disease began in 2012. With a firm belief that patients with renal failure can live fulfilling and satisfying lives, and supported by a strong clinical and management team, we are now established in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Our journey with renal patients continues as we move towards creating value and outcome focused care. We will harness the power of technology, build partnerships with our patients, develop and train our staff and co-create better health outcomes for our patients. Besides, our subsidiary company which known as RenalWorks, a software house develops dialysis electronic health record (EHR) that breaks down data silos to record clinical and non-clinical data for nephrologists, nurses and patients in a single electronic health record. Try browse through http://www.renalworks.io/ to know us more. We Care, Empower and Enhance Quality of Life of Our Patients – We Are RenalTeam – Your Preferred Partner in Dialysis Treatment Now and Always.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.