Baxter International is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse Clinician (1-Year Contract) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible to conduct Renal PD clinical activities targeting at key healthcare providers, clinics and hospitals within a specified geography to improve clinical outcomes of PD patients.
- This position requires strong therapy understanding of PD, communication and coordination with stakeholders including patients, caregivers, physicians, nurses, hospital’s renal unit personnel, external foundations and support partners
- Actively participates in all aspects of PD patient care like assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating of nursing care as directed of the HCPs
- Communicate effectively with internal and external team members regarding the patient’s treatment and care plan
- Monitor and report the clinical parameters of the patients in private sectors and selected centers as directed by the HCP’s
- Conducts dialysis counseling and training of healthcare personnel, patients and their caregivers to ensure good practices in Peritoneal Dialysis
- Assist in new center start-ups (e.g. preparation of new PD centers and provide HCPs information on SOPs) and provide update information on good center standards
- Organize and coordinate programs in hospitals in line with company objectives and strategies
- Track and maintain centers’ database – drop out tracking, management and time on therapy
- Performing home visits for both CAPD/APD as directed by HCP’s
- The PD nurse will be required to attend to phone calls from the patients and healthcare personnel to support/resolve product related queries
- Work closely with the cross functional teams within the organization to meet business objectives
- Actively assist in achieving targets for PD penetration and managing dropout for key accounts
- Actively involved in analyzing and conducting activities to improve time on therapy for key accounts
- Responsible for their own educational plan to maintain their nursing license
- Must be able to work on standby/on-call as schedule to handle the 24 hours clinical hotline for patients
- Provide patient training on the usage of Baxter Product at hospital/home setting in private sectors and selected centers
- Home visit upon request from hospital
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or RN equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Nurse preferably in a Nephrology unit
- Required to have a valid practicing Nursing certificate/license from the Malaysian nursing Board
- Possess own motor vehicle
- Good knowledge of computer software applications: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skill and a team player: Collaboration
- Bilingual with a good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Motivated, independent and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment: Speed
- Willing to travel
- Strong commitment to Baxter Code of Conduct (Ethics and Compliance)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.