Hibari Clinic is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- State Registered Nurse preferably with working experience
- Post basic qualification will be an added advantage
- Must have a valid annual practicing certificate (APC)
- Required language(s): English (MUST), Japanese (OPTIONAL)
- Applicant must be willing to work in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
- Full-Time (s) position available.
- Probation period: 6months *extendable in some cases
- Providing nursing care
- Check and record patient’s vital signs
- Assisting physicians in performing physical examination and diagnostic procedures for the patient.
- Managing Patients Medical files
- Sterilization of instruments/ Sanitation Maintenance inside clinic
- Regular checking and recording of medical stocks and supplies(e.g. Vaccine, Medicine and others)
Day off: eight days off monthly
* Must work either on Saturday or Sunday
Statutory benefits & contributions on EPF, SOCSO, PCB
Allowance / Travel allowance, Parking fee
OMOTENASHI (hospitality) training
Learn Japanese medical system and Japanese hospitality
We are looking for highly motivated to join us and someone who has interest in Japanese culture
- We aspire to be undisputable Asia Leader in medical services with excellent customer satisfaction
- We embrace OMOTENASHI concept in providing our services wholeheartedly
- We strive to provide beyond expectation customer services at every of your visit
- We will provide peace of mind primary care services for age group ranging from new born to elderly
- We train our staff to have Japanese hospitality spirit in providing their services
- We encourage continuous learning to ensure everyone have the opportunity in long term self development as well the future growth for the company
- We value all our workforce and everyone is the property for the company
- We will participate and contribute to the development of a more safety and healthier society through our business model
- We desire to provide our remote medical services across the country and area in the entire Asia region
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.