ParkCity Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse Manager, Critical Care Unit position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the activities of the department to ensure good standards of nursing care.
- Assist in establishing, implementing and administering Unit Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures established Unit Policies and Procedures, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards are adhered.
- Interprets Unit Policies and Procedures to new staff and provides orientation and training for new staff to job requirements, equipment and unit personnel.
- Inspects unit daily for compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and standard, and takes corrective action when violation occurs.
- Maintains harmonious working relationships both within the unit, the medical staff and other departments within the hospital in coordinating the customer's total needs.
- Monitor staff to ensure excellent customer service is delivered and project a professional image.
- timely handling of all customers; complaints, investigate, act and follow-up to ensure that complaints have been handled satisfactorily.
- Responsible for organizing duty roaster and deploying available resources within the unit and enhance productivity through Labour Productivity Management.
- Prepares work schedule, assigns personnel, carry out evaluation of work performance and counseling of unit staff to promote staff improvement.
- Conduct unit meeting to allow dissemination of information and provide a platform for discussion and input from staff.
- Prepares, reviews and monitors the operating budget to ensure the department is managed in a cost-effective way.
- Implement new procedures for improvement of the nursing service and reduction of infection.
- Carry out emergency resuscitation procedures both cardiac and respiratory in the absence of medical staff.
- Ensure compliance to ESH policies and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Senior Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
With aspirations to be much more, the hospital aims to be the regional centre of excellence in women and children health and also elderly health.
Operated by Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care, one of Malaysia's most trusted healthcare brand, ParkCity Medical Centre delivers more than just medicine, as it continues the tradition of care, delivering medical excellence that has been the mission of the Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care for 28 years.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.