Ara Damansara Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse Manager, Infection Control position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of hospital-wide Infection Control Practices and Clinical Quality Assurance Programs in line with current and adopted professional standards, through hospital surveillance and audits.
- Assess, plan, develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate all aspects of patient care through continuous development of infection Control programmes with evidence based clinical standards in collaboration with Physicians and all relevant clinical staff to achieve the best clinical outcomes.
- To utilize available resources to promote quality and cost-effective outcomes and provide a seamless, integrated service to our service users
- Participate in staff development programs/ infection Control updates and teaching and other relevant activities.
- State Registered Nurse registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Must possess current practicing license.
- Degree in Nursing would be an advantage.
- Possess Post Basic in Infection Control Practices or Asia Pacific Society Infection Control certificate. (APSIC)
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in supervisory position in a related nursing unit.
It is the second medical facility established under the Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group, after its flagship Subang Jaya Medical Centre.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.