International Specialist Eye Centre ISEC is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse Manager position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Ensure smooth running & efficient daily clinical flow in the center.
- Participates in the development of departmental budgets.
- Executes nursing manpower deployment and staffing through recruitment, transfer, promotion, and upgrading.
- Develop, implement and standardise clinical Standard Operating Procedures and Policies (SOP) for all centers.
- Advice on clinical and nursing matters.
- Lead the nursing team with the JCI accreditation preparation.
- Identify and facilitate training and educational needs of the nursing personnel through continuous nursing education and conferences.
- Perform annual appraisal and periodic competency appraisal of nursing staff.
- Prepare and submit reports for direct superior.
- Compiling monthly clinical census for all branches to group Finance.
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing or its equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years working including management and supervision experience.
- Experience in Post Basic/Perioperative Nursing is an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
International Specialist Eye Centre (ISEC) at Centrepoint South, MidValley City, ISEC (Penang) at Jalan Burma, Penang, ISEC (Sibu) Sdn Bhd at Sibu, Sarawak, Southern Specialist Eye Centre (SSEC) at Taman Melaka Raya, Indah Specialist Eye Centre, Taman Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia are centers of excellence in ophthalmology, specifically in clinical care, teaching and research. We strive to provide high quality, compassionate, world-class eyecare at an affordable level to the local and regional community. ISEC provides a full range of tertiary specialty services, ranging from sophisticated laser eye surgery (LASIK), to the most complex vitreoretinal, orbital reconstruction and complex corneal transplantation surgeries. Our clinical decisions are made based on patient’s interests and contemporary evidence-based medicine. The clinical judgment of our team of subspecialty trained and comprehensive ophthalmologists are influenced by well established clinical guidelines and extensive experiences in the specialty.
Practice Profile The vision of establishing a world-class facility in eye care, particularly in subspecialty ophthalmology has its roots in 2007, when a group of highly trained colleagues from within the profession sought to build a centre of excellence in eye care delivery. The strength of ISEC is in its ophthalmologists. Our eye surgeons hold impressive credentials, are generally regarded as key opinion leaders in their field. They had held consulting positions at prominent local teaching university hospitals, and are among the leading eye surgeons in the country. Our fellowship-trained eye surgeons possess the necessary training and clinical experiences with previous clinical appointments from renowned eye centres in Singapore, India, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and the United States. Today, ISEC serves more than 50,000 patient consultations and performs more than 5000 major eye operations annually. A large number of our patients traveled far afield to seek consultation and services from our team of highly trained eye doctors.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either