Optimax Eye Specialist Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for NURSE MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To manage the daily operation of the Nursing Department which includes the delivery of safe and competent nursing care to patients by regularly monitoring and reviewing the standards of nursing care.
- To participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing and clinical programs and services.
- To develop and implement the nursing policy and standards of procedures.
- To lead the Nursing Department by cultivating a positive and productive workplace culture through staff’s engagement, healthy communication and emphasis on team spirit.
- To conduct clinical training and foster lifelong learning spirit among the nursing staff.
- To perform other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Nursing preferable with post basic or equivalent.
- Certification in post basic (Infection Control) will be an added advantage.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- At least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in hospital management.
- Strong leadership and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in TTDI, K.L.
- Applicant must be willing to travel.
- Full-time position available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.