Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse Manager (Sister) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide guidance, supervision and motiviation for development of nursing care and nursing service in the unit.
- Responsible to assist Director of Nursing in daily effective smooth management in department.
- Plan, organize, communicates, supervise and evaluates the total care plan to the patients.
- Provide clinical supervision and monitor the roles and responsibilites of staffs in patient care management according to the Standard Operational Procedures.
- Guides and directs acitivities of subordinates as in providing competent, safe and effective total patient care.
- Create a conductive environment to promote team work among staff and ensure high motivational level for the performance of essential tasks in department.
- Interects will all level of staffs, patients, relatives and other healtcare service provider.
- Maintain control of the accurate unit charging of all procedures consumable, medications and equipments used.
- Perform periodical / annual checking of medical and non medical inventories / stocks.
- Prepare duty roster for team members and ensure sufficient staffs on duty.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by the Director / Deputy Director of Nursing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Nursing.
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board (LJM)
- Added advantage for candidate with Post Basic certificates
- Required skill(s): Nursing care, management and communication skill
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in hospital setting is required for this position.
- Self motivated and a team player. Ablity to guide, coach and be a role model to subordinates
- Able to work independently and assist Charge Nurse to work closely and harmoniously with team members.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.