Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre Johor Bahru is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse Manager (with Operating Theatre Post Basic Cert) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Lead the frontline nursing staff and the OT team in the operation theatre to deliver excellent patient care. The nurse
manager is responsible for creating an environment of patient-focused care, defining standards for quality
care, managing and developing work based team, training new staffs and providing leadership to the team.
- Ensure continual delivery of high quality nursing and OT care.
- Adopt and implement innovative nursing and OT practices to improve the medical centre.
- Ensure preparation of the material and equipment in the OT, receive patients and take them from the preparation room to the OT, making sure they are ready for surgery.
- Assist the surgeon and anaesthetist during the operation, anticipating their needs in order to facilitate their job with the nurse anaesthetist, monitor the vital parameters of the patient.
- Maintain nursing and OT guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Ensure problems are promptly identified and addressed, and set priorities.
- Actively identifies and develops staff education training needs with key team members.
- Supervise and train the nurse aides and cleaners while in the OT, following MSF protocols.
- Performs other appropriate tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in related discipline.
- Operating Theatre Post Basic Cert.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and other dialects will be an added advantage due to business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to work collaborative with large team.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Assist in renewal licenses for Hospital.
- Valid nursing license (APC).
Our vision of an Integrated Medical Care Group for aesthetics and wellness allows us to offer a full suite of services to our clients as a one-stop centre for maintaining client’s outlook and active lifestyle.
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre KL is our main branch located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre along Jalan Tun Razak, less than 10 minutes away from Pavilion Mall and KLCC Suria. It is a specialist hospital licensed by Ministry of Health which also boost our Aesthetic Dental clinic.
Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre KL is also a member of the Association of Private Hospital Malaysia and a Member of the Malaysian Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor.