Mintcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Mintcare is a provider of “management and services” for Health Care Solutions/Products in the south east Asia region. Based in Malaysia and founded in 2012 by a team of Health Care Market experts. We are currently looking to hire a nurse who will be assisting in our high-quality clinic.
You will play an important role, such as:
- Daily patient data entry and reporting.
- Documentation of data that meets current standards and practices.
- Perform clinical duties and assist the doctor/s in handling patients as well as managing day-to-day operations and administration of the practice/clinic.
- Able to draw blood for patient and ensure safety precautions and guidelines are followed accordingly.
- Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirement.
- Accountable for the professional and nursing activities as to ensure high standards of care are maintained as per established SOPs.
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
- Diploma in Nursing.
- Possess at least 2-3 years clinical experience in related field. Experienced as a wound care nurse would be an added advantage to apply.
- MUST have valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) and Nursing Registration license from the Ministry of Health.
- Good in both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant personality and able to work under stressful environment.
- Priority will be given to candidate with immediate availability.
Mintcare is a provider of “management and services” for Health Care Solutions/Products in the south east asia region. Based in Malaysia and founded in 2012 by a team of Health Care Market experts.
We are a company focused on talent development to help build our expanding business, We believe all employees are our strongest assets lead to our success, we are seeking for dynamic, dedicated and self-motivated candidates for the following position.
In line with our business expansion strategy, we are keen to add aggressive and goal orientated personals into our organisation. Individuals whom are go-getter and with dynamic personality are welcomed to be part of our ever growing member.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.