Mintcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Mintcare is a provider of “management and services” for Health Care Solutions/Products in the south east Asia region. Based in Malaysia and founded in 2012 by a team of Health Care Market experts. We are currently looking to hire a nurse who will be assisting in our high-quality clinic.
You will play an important role, such as:
1. Patient medical data entry and reporting.
2. Ability to perform wound assessment, reassessment and management for all patients with wounds/illness.
3. Documentation of data that meets current standards and practices.
4. Coordinates treatment to provide comprehensive plan of care including goals, implementation of treatment, evaluation and outcomes for patients.
5. Assess and evaluate the outcome of patients with wounds/illness and provide excellent nursing care to patients suffering from wounds/illness.
6. Provides patient and family education regarding wound management, prevention, support services, dressing selections, costing and compliance.
7. Possess accurate knowledge and skill in assisting doctor in diagnosing and assessing the wound and treatment.
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
a) Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate in Nursing or equivalent.
b) Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin ( Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients)
c) At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
d) Required Skill(s): Wound care, Nursing.
e) Priority will be given to very good command of written and spoken English, with immediate availability.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.