Oticon Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conduct universal newborn hearing screening on newborns in the clinic or in the ward and documentation of the test results. Follow up on those cases that need to be repeated
- Assist Audiologist on hearing test which is done under sedation
- Assist Audiologist on pediatric hearing test (Play Audiometry, Visual Reinforcement Audiometry)
- Coordinate patient’s related test with other departments (eg: ward, heart centre, operation theatre, other specialist clinics)
- To assist on documentation and clerical task
- Handle calls / walk in patients - enquiries, appointments, etc
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in nursing
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board and possess a valid APC (For Staff Nurse)
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must have passion for babies & young children
Oticon Malaysia, originates from Denmark, was established more than 10 years ago in Malaysia, to provide hearing healthcare services for people diagnosed with hearing loss. Filling in the gap and needs in this industry, our centres have flourished and at present, we have 19 retail branches located all over Malaysia. We are also continually expanding across Asia.
We aim to build a viable relationship both with healthcare practitioners, doctors, patients and this passion to empower people in need of hearing support is what drove us through last century, what drives us now and what will take us into the next, People First.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.