Nezda Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse (Paediatrics) | Kuala Lumpur position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- This role is required to have consistent communication & discussionwith the telesales team whenever required and to provide relevant nutrition related advice to theinternal & external consumers.
- Develop and implement basic materials such as FAQs on possible question from the end user/consumer related to nutrition concern on child growth & development.
- To share consumers insights/feedback on product (if any) with relevant stakeholder which can potentially help to improve consumer experience with the brand.
- Consult consumers’ that registered/interested with Enfamama A+ app as part of the campaign ‘free nutrition advice & tips’ service.
- Should be able to build rapport & consult where necessary with client & engage them on meetings/ conversations.
- To ensure medical competency and consistency at all time when providing medical advice to the consumers.
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders on Nutritional claims permissible by local health authority.
- Help and collaborates with cross functional team (CRM, CCSC & other support functions) in the execution of basic and comprehensive medical related info.
- Build and maintain a close relationship with new, potential or existing consumers.
- Display superior consumer service and support by attending to consumers’ needs.
- Ensure to support the strategic objectives of the company.
- Keep abreast with market changing conditions and product to ensure that all activities reflect the actual needs of the target audience and maintain highest level of quality.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal/external diverse functional departments
- Well versed with WHO code, local health Minister Nutrition's policies for marketing of infant formulas, Singapore & Brunei Code of ethics.
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- State Registered Nurse preferably with 3 years of working experience in paediatric department
- Valid Annual Practising Certificate (APC)
- Experience in the nutritional products or infant product to the healthcare professionals will be an advantage
- High initiative, must be a team player and process good inter-personal skills
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor.